Saturday, December 1, 2007
My 6th grade class!
These are pictures of my crazy 6th graders. (sorry about the random order) One day we made salt clay. They were learning about fractions, and so they had to 'half' the recipe. They really enjoyed it. The picture of the kids by the window was the first snow fall and it was coming down pretty good. I really do love my job and will miss my students when I go on maternity leave in March. Teaching can be so rewarding. I can't believe that I only have about 3-4 months left of teaching...well working for that matter. I will miss it, but I am soooooo excited to be able to stay at home and be with my daughter.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe that you have been teaching school for almost 4 years! Wow! Your class looks so fun! Hope you have been feeling well these days... you aren't even showing... not fair! :)
I taught sixth grade as well! That is a great age.
Post a Comment