Monday, November 26, 2007
Thanksgiving Day
We spent Thanksgiving Day with Kevin's family at his grandparent's house. His parents were there, as well as his sister Johanna, and his sister Sandy and husband Pat with their cute boy Kyler. His other sister Brandy, her husband and two boys were gone at her in-laws. We enjoyed a yummy meal. I made a couple pies that were fun to try, very easy though since I didn't make the crusts! We spent the day relaxing, throwing the football, playing games, watching Cars-the movie, and of couse taking a nap. It was nice to just hang out, and not feel like there were things I had to get done. I feel so grateful for a wonderful husband. We feel very blessed at this time to be expecting our first baby, and cannot wait until she arrives!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great Pictures! looks like you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving!!
Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! You have got to be one of the cutest prego's I've ever seen! I am so excited for you and Kevin.
I read a post you wrote a few weeks ago about feeling the movement of your little girl. It really is awesome o feel your baby move. I never got tired of that. It was really strange as Jackson got bigger and the months wore on, how I could actually SEE the movement.
Also, it was great seeing you!
Post a Comment