We are so excited to be having a girl. We went to the doctor yesterday feeling like we were having a boy. Who knows why....but we were completely wrong. I had the doctor double check at the end of the ultrasound to be sure. It changes everything knowing what we are having, and we don't have to just call it our baby. We can refer to the baby now as HER!! We are so thrilled. I have been thinking of names all day, since we really don't have any, and I have been talking to Kevin about some ideas for the baby room that he could make for it. I know we still have plenty of time, as he has assured me, but I am so anxious to get going. We have a few baby items, and one outfit that we bought last night. I feel like we have so much to do since it is our first.
The above picture is me at 20 weeks.
7 comments:
you look so cute! i am so excited for you to have a little girl! girls are so fun.
Awwww..I love having a little girl first!! So much cute pink, hairbows, dreses, accessories etc!! Congratulations!
I agree with Liz, you look so cute! I am excited you are having a girl! They seem so fun with all there accessories. Everytime I walk into a baby clothing area, I am definitely drawn to the girl clothes for a quick look.
Kara, that is soooo exciting!! Congrats! You'll love having a girl first! My Hailey (4 yrs) is such a helper and keeps the peace in our family... haahaa! If there ever is any in our crazy home! :)
So, what names are you thinking of? We have thought of a few but never can agree.
By the way, you look great!
We don't have one specific name but we have a lot of ideas. We like Lexie, Lucy, Whitney, Paige, Jaide, Malea, and Alyea. I don't know what we'll end up naming her, but I guess we have time thankfully. It would be nice to know. What names are you both liking?
What a thrill! we are so excited for you guys and hope that all is going well.
Aaaahhhhh!! We're so excited for you! You're going to be the best mama to your baby girl, and I agree with the above statements- you look great!
Post a Comment