Wednesday, November 14, 2007

baby movements

I am sitting here at my desk at work and I just had to share that my baby is moving so much. It just feels like a little foot or arm pushing against my body, but it feels so neat. I am sure many of you mothers know what I am talking about. I just can't believe that it is a little tiny baby inside of me awake and moving. It just surprises me every once in a while when it starts moving a lot. I can only imagine what it will feel like when I am 9 months pregnant! Well, my students are preparing for a math test tomorrow so I better be a better teacher and go help rather than blog.

Also, Hadley (Rob's fiance) is going through the temple today for her first time. I am so excited for her and for them to be getting married. I know they are very anxious, happy and excited.

No comments: