Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bennett- 5 months

How is he already 5 months.  Time flies!!
weight: 14.2 lbs. (lost a little weight)
length: 24.5 inches

Our little Bennett is such a sweet boy!  Lately he has been starting to try and scoot forward.  He will get up on his tippy toes while on his tummy and create a bridge with his head and feet. It is pretty funny.  He is a grunter lately too.  His smiles still melt my heart, there is something about a little baby smiling.  So adorable!   He still eats about every 3 hrs.  He gets up 1-2 times each night.  :(  Mylee slept through the night at 5 wks old so I am hoping he will one day SOON sleep through the night.  I am thinking that maybe he isn't getting fed quite enough at each feeding so maybe if I start supplementing and adding in rice cereal/veggies/fruits that maybe he will sleep better at night with a fuller stomach.  We shall see, always a guessing game.  Also he has had rice cereal a few times and the other night he had peas with it.  I am sure we will start eating it regularly soon!  The few times he has had it he doesn't eat much of it before he is spitting it out.  He is loving his litte toys and it is so cute to watch him try and figure out how to play with them and grab at them. 

No comments: