Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May

Bennett was blessed by his dad on May 1, 2011. It was a special blessing and I am thankful Kevin was able to do it. 


Bennett Robert in his blessing outfit.

I thought this was a cute shot of Kevin and Bennett.  (This was taken around 11:00 at night.)



We moved into our new home on May 27th.  It is an older home and so when we use the dishwasher we have to wheel it over to the sink.  I guess at least we have one.  :)  But it is still a pain, especially if you need to run a load of dishes and you are still cleaning up or making a meal since you can't use the sink while it is running. 



Mylee helping me unpack.  I don't know how she balanced so well on our bed while walking in my boots with heels on them.  :)

No comments: