Sunday, February 6, 2011

more prego shots

 
32 weeks

35 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

38 weeks

39 weeks (3 days before delivery)
I can't believe we are getting so close to having our little boy join our family.  The time can drag when you are pregnant but then all of a sudden it's here.  Am I ready for this?  I know I am but it's a little overwhelming.  I'm hoping everything will come back to me once he is here, on how to care for a newborn again.  We still don't have a name picked out, so hopefully we name him before we come home from the hospital!  (mylee wasn't named until she was 4 days old)  Hopefully we are more decisive.  Around week 37 I  started to get really uncomfortable and feel puffy and swollen.  (legs, feet, hands, face) I stopped working out that week too due to being so large, and although my workouts have simply just been walking 2-3 miles the last few months (about 3 days a wk)  I feel that it has helped me emotionally and physically throughout this pregnacy.  I didn't really work out when I was prego with Mylee and I can tell a difference.    So hopefully this baby comes sooner rather than later. :)   Wish me luck!!

7 comments:

Brittney said...

I hope I look that cute when I'm pregnant... you look great!

Sara Love said...

Kara, you look fabulous! You're almost there. Not to worry - it will all come back to you as soon as he's born. We're so excited for your family!!!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Kara, You look great!! Can't wait to see the little guy when he arrives!!

The Woolner Family said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast time has flown. You look great by the way.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

You are so close!!! I'm so excited for you. You look great. Good luck!!! Can't wait to hear the good news.

Serena said...

Kara you look so great! You make such a cute pregnant girl!

Kylee said...

You look SO good, Kara! Happy really late birthday by the way. Can't wait for you to meet your little guy!