Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

This is how we felt once we finally arrived in Boise!
Mylee playing with her cousin Savannah
Making turkeys with apples before our Thanksgiving feast
Daddy helping Mylee
Grandpa Max stopped by on Thanksgiving, it was great to see him.
Playing darts.  This photo was staged, cuz the picture I took before this they all looked very bored so I told them to look like they were having fun!  :)
Nieces and Nephews hanging out!
Rob throwing darts (staged again)
Kara and Kevin
Mylee, Savannah, Lincoln and Brenly enjoying their Thanksgiving food
The kid table
Mylee and Savannah
Jeff, Kevin, me and Stacie enjoying our meal
Mylee and Emma playing in the snow
Mylee and her daddy

I have so many things to be thankful for this year!
A happy healthy family
Baby #2 on the way
Being with family over Thanksgiving
A good job for my husband (even though it brought us to ND) :)
Wonderful friends
The gospel in my life

No comments: