Maggie, Jentry and Mylee
I babysit Jentry 3 days a week, and Maggie just every once in a while. They play so well together and Mylee loves having a playmate around!
I babysit Jentry 3 days a week, and Maggie just every once in a while. They play so well together and Mylee loves having a playmate around!
One night after dinner Mylee got done eating and said she had a baby inside her tummy. haha funny girl!
It gave us a good laugh!
Mylee and I took lunch to Kevin one day while he was at work. He comes home most days for lunch, but this day he was pretty busy so we went to him. I love that his work is so close so we get to see him at lunch.
Recently we said good bye to these missionaries. You get a lot closer to the missionaries serving in your area when you are in a branch and we have enjoyed getting to know these two.
Mylee taking a nap. I went in and checked on her and I just thought it was cute how she was trying to hug her dolls and bunny. She has a ton of stuffed animals and dolls at the bottom of her bead that she plays with once she goes to bed. Lots of time they are arranged in all sorts of ways, so it is cute to see how she has been playing with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment