Saturday, May 22, 2010

Haircuts for Mylee and Mommy


So I chopped my hair back in April, I went into the salon knowing I wanted a big change but wasn't sure what to do.   The lady before me had a really cute style so I asked my hair dresser what she thought about doing a similar cut on me and she thought it would work.  I was nervous to cut so much off but I feel like my hair has been the same for a long time, so I was ready to do it.  I change the color alot but I don't really cut it much except for layers.  Well, I wasn't really sure what I thought of it at first, but overall I like it and it's a fun change which is what I was going for.  We also darkened it with a red undertone.  These pictures are actually from a week ago after I got it done the second time so there is more length to it now since we just trimmed it a bit.  I think I am going to grow it out a bit now.  We'll see!? 

The same week that I got my haircut back in April I decided that Mylee needed her hair trimmed. I had never cut hair before but I decided to give Mylee's a try. So I went to Wal Mart and bought some scissors and went home and started cutting.  I didn't do so well.  It was never even and it just kept getting shorter and shorter as I tried to even it all up.  I was so sad, I was only wanting to trim it, but I ended up chopping it too.  I guess we are twins with our short hair.  :)

2 comments:

The Clayton's said...

Wow, I love the haircuts...you guys look cute no matter how you do your hair!
Hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see you again, we miss you tons!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Love the hair Kara!! So so cute...and ps. Happy 5th Anniversary! You two are super cute.