Hi Kara! This is Jessica Bartley (maiden name Peterson), and Alexa and I have been trying to find you so that we can get your contact info for the ten year reunion this summer. Cerra Cravin Hawkins gave me your blog site. Can you please email me your number, address, and email so we can keep in touch over the years for future reunions and ensure that you get your invitation. Your family is beautiful and it looks like you are doing well. Congrats! Hope to hear from you soon. jessicabartley@u.boisestate.edu
I can't believe she's two! Hope you and your family are doing well - Kara! Upper 30s - yikes that is cold! Why don't you come out to Florida for a visit... ;-) You've got a place to stay if you need a little sun and warmth!
Kara, she is so cute! So I saw your mom in Costco a few weeks ago. She said that you might still come and do swimming this summer. Is Stacy still going to do it if you're not? Let me know. I found out about another place if you're not going to, but would rather go to you guys. Email me--harwoodfam@gmail.com. I hope you're doing well!
14 comments:
Awwww! Happy Birthday Mylee! I can't believe our munchkins are turning two... Time just flies!
I'm glad to see you guys are doing well out there. Take care!
Austin sends his best and says he loves the curls - Happy Birthday good looking!
She is so adorable! Happy Birthday Mylee! :)
Happy Birthday Mylee!
Happy 2nd Mylee. Our babies are getting so big.
Hi Kara! This is Jessica Bartley (maiden name Peterson), and Alexa and I have been trying to find you so that we can get your contact info for the ten year reunion this summer. Cerra Cravin Hawkins gave me your blog site. Can you please email me your number, address, and email so we can keep in touch over the years for future reunions and ensure that you get your invitation. Your family is beautiful and it looks like you are doing well. Congrats! Hope to hear from you soon. jessicabartley@u.boisestate.edu
Hey, I just happened to come across your blog from someone else's blog. How are you guys?
So Adorable! Happy birthday Mylee!
I can't believe she's two! Hope you and your family are doing well - Kara! Upper 30s - yikes that is cold! Why don't you come out to Florida for a visit... ;-) You've got a place to stay if you need a little sun and warmth!
Happy Birthday Mylee! We miss you!
She is getting SO big! We miss you guys! I can't believe all the snow you have there. Hope all is going well!
Kara, she is so cute! So I saw your mom in Costco a few weeks ago. She said that you might still come and do swimming this summer. Is Stacy still going to do it if you're not? Let me know. I found out about another place if you're not going to, but would rather go to you guys. Email me--harwoodfam@gmail.com. I hope you're doing well!
Happy B~Day a lil late, but its the thought that counts.
She did a good job posing!
Post a Comment