We are going to miss our family, friends and home so much. We have been spoiled to live by both families since we were married, so this will be a change. Although it will be hard, I know we will grow from this experience. Here are a few pictures I got the last few days we were in Boise. I wish I had more pictures of family and friends, but unfortunatley I didn't get more pictures.

Hanging out with our families. This was the night before we moved. Kevin's parents and my parents took us out to eat to Olive Garden. Brian came too as he was moving the same day as us to SLC .

Mylee having fun with Grandma McBride

Best Buddies! Breckin, Mylee, and Lincoln enjoying one last hang out!

Serena and Michele have become such great friends and I am really going to miss them. They have each taught me so much and I look up to them alot!

Huffs, McBrides, and Princes. We are going to miss these families!

Grandma and Grandpa Hymas stopped by one night before we left

Grandpa Hymas came to say good bye one day. We didn't know he was coming, and I thought it was so thoughtful of him to drive 1 hour just to come say good bye! We are going to miss him!

My mom was over one day to help out, actually she was probably over to just hang out with Mylee. (Mylee is enjoying all the random pairs of glasses I keep finding)

Good bye hug to cousin Lincoln

Cousins came by the Sunday before we left and brought us dinner and to come say good bye. It was fun to see them all one last time. Lincoln, Logan, Brenly, Mylee, Adam and Spencer Tobler (my cousin Jen's son)

We will misss playing games late at night with family or friends. Here Kevin and Brian are playing settlers. Our favorite games. Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, Puerto Rico, and any card game!

When we started talking about possibly moving, I kept thinking about how I would miss our home. Kevin built this home and so we were able to choose everything from the beginning to end. It is sad leaving a home and all the memories you have made in it. So here are a couple photos...our entryway

and our Kitchen.
2 comments:
We miss you, come back! lol How are you doing? Getting settled?
your home was so incredibly gorgeous and I can only imagine what you felt as you left...I have been there! Good luck in ND!!
Post a Comment