Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Place

We moved in Feb. 9th to our 2 bedroom townhome, our property manager was nice enough to let us move in 2 days before we signed. We really like our location in town, close to Wal Mart, the tiny mall, and also the new rec center we hope to go to often. Our town is 1.5 hours from Bismarck (we already ventured over there once), has about 20,000 people in it, which is a lot larger than what I had anticipated and also a lot colder. The first couple weeks we were here we averaged temperatures around zero, but now we are up in the twenties. Overall we really like it here, and we feel good about being here. It still doesn't make it easy to be away from everyone we love though!!! :o)
our new place with the snow drifts! (i tried editing the numbers out but I am new at photoshop so I guess that's what you get :))
moving in
unpacked boxes...chaos...my life the last 3 weeks
Almost everything was emptied from the Uhaul to our garage. It took a good week to get through most of it.
Our poor girl has seen more TV (the same 3 Einstein Videos) than I would like to admit during these hectic weeks of moving.

No comments: