
Mylee was sitting on the counter next to me while I cooked. She placed her hand on a hot burner that was off but it was still really hot. I felt so bad, but she did really good to keep her hand in water.

We made gingerbread houses one night. Kevin added a palm tree in front and a cactus in the back, nice touch right?

Mylee has started coloring a lot. She has had a few mishaps of coloring on our table (which Kevin thought I was encouraging so we could get a new one, but really I wasn't) but it came off perfectly with a little Goo Gone.

We had fun making dipped pretzels together for Christmas neighbor gifts.
3 comments:
Mylee always has the cutest outfits; I love them. Is it just me, or are girl's clothes more exciting than boys? Where do you shop for her?
Mylee is adorable! Hope you all are doing well. Happy New Year! ;)
Wish I were your neighbor! (...not just because of the pretzels!)
Post a Comment