Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mylee in January

Mylee in her fancy pink shoes. She loves to put shoes on and off all day.
Mylee hanging out with Breckin and Lincoln
Mylee in our shower, she loved it!


Fascinated with the stuff between her toes, nasty. I have to clean them out before she gets in the bath tub otherwise she thinks the lint in the tub is a spider and she freaks out.
Grandma time.
Mylee and mommy
Twirling...she loves to get dizzy.
Sweet picture with Breckin Mylee at 22 months
Mylee in her Christmas dress
She has gone to the bathroom 3 times in her potty chair. The first was Dec. 26 and the other two times were shortly after, and now she doesn't have much interest in it. I should have jumped on the opportunity but I don't think I was ready to do it with her yet.
Mylee being silly.
Mylee loves coloring
She started to get into Einstein videos, especially the Old McDonald show.

Caught...she found this snickers and opened it up and started eating it.

Pretending to nap with her dog and doll

Mylee is so much more energetic and silly lately. She gets so goofy! She loves to say "bank you." They other day I was changing her stinky diaper and she said, "bank you mommy!" Ahh...cute, I'll change your stinky diaper anyday (well maybe I will still let daddy help) She got Thrush at the end of January. The doctor said she has it because she is still on a bottle and binky. (don't worry it wasn't contagious :o) I felt bad and knew I shouldn't have her on them still. Mostly the bottle I knew needed to stop, so that day she was done with them. The milk she now gets is with strawberry nesquik in a sippy cup. We will probably cut the tips of her binkies around her birthday in March. She only gets them in her bed and sometimes in the car. Anyways, I know with my next kid I will do away with both of these much earlier.

No comments: