We are moving!! We are headed to North Dakota in about a week. We have mixed emotions as this all settles in. We have known that most likely this would happen, but we didn't think it would be this soon. It is great for Kevin's work, but we are so sad to leave this area. We are leaving tons of family and friends! We are excited and nervous of whats ahead. If anyone knows of anyone needing to rent in the Boise area, please let us know.
23 comments:
Hey Kara, that is where my brother and sister in law are moving in a few months. They'll be in Bismarck. That will be a great experience for you. Good luck! Mylee is so cute!!
How sad! I know I never see you, but I am sad you're moving! North Dakota, huh! Sounds like an adventure. What am I going to do about swimming lessons!?!? :) Good luck!
oh my goodness! wow! you want to rent your house? does that mean you'll be back?
Wow! Good luck, Kara. It will be quite an adventure. Is it long term?
Wow! That is an adventure! I hope everything works out for you. Good luck!
SAD!!!! I mean, I'm happy that you are feeling good about it. I'm just super sad for ME! I wish it wasn't so soon. You will have to let us know when you come back to visit so that we can all see you guys. Good luck. I will be thinking about you.
Kara, I am shocked! What an adventure for you guys, but what a hard time of year to move there! My parents live in Bismarck, what part are you moving to? They are the Temple Pres. and Matron there for 3 years. Good luck!!! We sure love your family!
wow! Good luck with the move and all the changes that come with it! Your home is so beautiful! take care!
kara thats crazy that you are moving, that will be so good for your little family to have to live on your own for while. jeff and i have been applying out of state a lot lately to try and have that experience so good luck and keep me posted on how it goes so that if we do get to move, i will know what to expect.
and i am sure that your mom is so sad, tell her hi for me.
I'm SO SAD to hear that you guys are moving! We are going to miss you so much! We'll have to get together sometime before you leave, if this week isn't too hectic for you. Let me know if you need help with anything (packing, cleaning, watching Mylee.) We'd love to help!
Hey Kara I wish we could afford to rent out your house, we definitely need something bigger, but we're stuck in ours. Ben's parents live in Williston, depending on where you move maybe you'll be in the same ward. I hope you have housing figured out already. There are so many people flocking to ND that even the motels are full in Williston. But that's definitely good for construction work, huh. :) Good luck.
oh no! so sad but an adventure for you guys. i hope you guys will eventually move back. good luck!
Kara- My sister Mckenzie (do you remember her?) and her family are moving to Fargo, ND in March for his new job teaching at the university. I don't know if that's where you're going, but if so, maybe you'll see her... who knows. Ryan and I moved out of state for 4 years, and although we missed everyone like crazy, it was really good for us. Good luck!
good luck kara! I wish you guys all the best!!
Wow - that sounds like an adventure! Good luck with everything that comes along with moving.
We will miss you so much! I can't imagine our ward, or our neighborhood without you. You will definitely be missed! Love you.
Good luck on your adventure. Hope all goes well.
That's so exciting!!! We absolutely love living in the Midwest! Good luck with the move and everything!
You are really brave! I will miss you. I wish I could come visit before you leave. I will have to call soon and get the scoop.
Kara: we are sure going to miss you guys! We love you guys so much! Travel safe :) Love ya!
Rob and Hadley
Kara,
I just randomly decided to check your blog. I can't believe you are moving. How exciting for you...this experience will bring you closer as a family. Have fun and keep us updated!
Oh Sad ... But you have been talking about it since we were there! Boise wont be the same without you!
My parents just told me the other day that you were leaving! That is SO sad. I'm sure you guys will make friends quickly (you're just loveable like that) and I hope everything works out well! We'll miss ya!
Post a Comment