Family Home Evening Boards: idea from my friend Alison who has the website howdoesshe.com (not sure if it's on there though) They are a nice small size which is what we wanted. I think it is an 8x12 board.
Holiday Blocks: (sugardoodle.net)
Reversible-V-day/Summer, Thanksgiving/Halloween (also great to use with the 4 seasons!)
8 comments:
Super cute ideas, Kara! Thanks for sharing.
Yay! Thanks for posting these Kara...the pics you took really make the all the projects look great! It's fun to look back at all the things we've done.
Wow- Kara, way to go! I wish I was in your ward :)
Is most of the lettering vinyl?
i have wanted to make all of these, you are so crafty and i didn't even know they had that calling in a ward. i'm pretty sure they dont in mine, but ive been in primary for three years so they might and i wouldn't know it. i wish that i lived by you so you could help me. but they are pretty cute.
These ideas are so cute! I tried to find some of them on sugardoogle.. like the nativity and the holiday blocks. What are they under??
This makes me miss your ward so much- our ward now doesn't do crafts very often.
Cute Kara! I want to join your group. How fun.
These make me jealous... I wish I was in your ward!
Post a Comment