It was so fun to take Mylee to the fair this year. We had fun at the petting zoo, eating delicious healthy fair food, walking around, and riding rides. Well, only Kevin did and it was one of those crazy spinning ones. I could hardly watch, in fact I watched too much that I felt a little sick for a while. He had fun though! The petting zoo was the best to watch Mylee with all the animals! She loved it, especially when a cow, who was only a few inches from her face, decided to moo really loud. She was scared at first but then thought it was funny!
2 comments:
I love seeing what you're up to! Playing dress-ups sounds so much fun. Maybe some day my boys will want to dress up like super heroes or something? Or maybe someday we'll have a girl?! Glad you are doing well.
Hi Kara! What a cute family you have! We seem to be in similar stages too with staying home and raising our one year olds. Looks like everyday is an adventure for you too.
Post a Comment