Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mylee Lyn

A little update on our little Mylee Lyn!
Kissing daddy!
Kissing her friend Breckin!
Hanging out by the pool! I am teaching swimming lessons this summer, and in the mornings I sit her in this chair while we take the cover off and get things ready. She loves to just sit there and hang out in her big chair!

My mom has a picture of me on the dishwasher and so when Mylee hopped on ours I quickly grabbed my camera! It is funny how kids love the dishwasher.

Enjoying swimming in the pool!

She loves to walk in heels, especially $1.00 store heels that clank really loud!

Wearing mommies shoes!

Hanging out with mom!

Mylee is almost 16 months old! She is getting better at saying new words. Yesterday she learned Stacie, Bri-Bri, Bobby (Rob), pa pa (grandpa). We went out to eat at Tucanos with my family and she went around the table and repeated their names after us. It was cute! She also learned "dang it." Oops! It is all slurred together but I guess that one is my fault. She still says hi ALL the time, and loves to give kisses in the air when she sees people. She loves putting shoes on too, especially heels. She seems to understand things so well. She knows what she wants and has her own little opinions.

4 comments:

Gunnell Fam said...

Looks like you've been having fun! Mylee is adorable. It's so cool to hear kids start talking more and more. glad all is well. :)

Chad and Becca said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I love the pic of her in the dishwasher!

Mike Simmons said...

Austin is getting a little jealous with senorita loose lips. while practicing is proven to be beneficial he hates to see it publicized.

Serena said...

So Cute! Lincoln loves the dishwasher too these days. How funny!