Sunday, July 19, 2009

Love Story(Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (Coldplay)

I love this song by Jon Schmidt! He is an amazing Pianist and Composer! This arrangment is so beautiful! I had to share it, although you can't just listen to it once! The first time I heard it I thought it was good, but now I love it!!! So inspiring...makes me want to sit down and practice and improve my own piano skills, although I have a long way to go! So sit back, relax, and Enjoy!!! (warning...it's a little long, you may have to turn it up and go do something while you listen :o))

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love this too Kara! I heard it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. He is such an amazing pianist.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

This is great...I could definitely listen to it over and over. Coldplay is my all time favorite band...so anything of there is sweet! I wish I could play the piano...all I know is 'Nearer my God to Thee'. haha.