Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mylee...

Here are some pictures of Mylee over the last month. She is now 14 months old!
This is seconds after Kevin got home from work. He sat down by her while he was on the phone and she sat in his lap the whole time.

Kevin working at home with Mylee content just sitting there on his lap!


Giving a kiss!
Signing 'please'.


Playing the piano!
A new hair-do!
The first time I was able to braid her hair, such an exciting day for me!

Eating off of the ground with her mouth. Every once in a while I catch her doing this when she is at the table or has food on the floor. Kind of crazy!
Tickle time with mommy!
My beanie babes We went for a bike ride with some friends on the greenbelt. Here Mylee is hanging out with the geese! Hanging out with Daddy! She loves to sit and stand on us when we are laying down.
Our dare devil! She will stand up on the front end with no hands, I am sure one of these days she will have a good fall!

3 comments:

Chad and Becca said...

Mylee is so cute! I love how you braided her hair! I will have to remember it, someday Madison will get hair...
Oh and Kaylynn thinks you are a fun primary teacher! She told us that on the way home from church!

Serena said...

I finally made it to your blog! There are so many cute pictures of Mylee! That's fun you were able to braid her hair. It makes me want a girl! I hope it's okay I posted a picture of us before Race for the Cure on my blog!

Sara Love said...

What a cute little girl. But you and Kevin know that!! Miss you, Kara! Hope you all are doing well.