Wednesday, April 1, 2009
food poisoning
Monday night I had my first experience with food poisoning. Let's just say it was unpleasant. It was for sure the 2nd worst night of my life(the first being the night before I delivered Mylee and was at home in labor) Hopefully you don't ever get it!! Pretty much your body has something foreign in it and it does everything to get everything out of you. AAHHH!!! I won't go into more detail. We think it was evaporate milk. I made a dessert with evaporated milk in the caramel and batter and we left it out on the counter over night, and then I had 1/2 a piece of it the following afternoon and that night it hit me. Or it could have been a bad egg, I don't know. Has anyone had food poisoning from rotten milk??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so sorry Kara! Ugh! That must have been awful. I hope you're feeling better!
Greg had food poisoning once. He just wanted to die it was so miserable! He was up all night writhing in pain. I've never had it, but from his experience I'm so sorry for you!! I loved the cake you made for Mylee. It looked professional! Good job. :)
Sorry, never had food poisoning...cross my fingers and knock on wood! I can't believe Mylee is already 1!! She's adorable! The cake looked awesome! I've tried making that same bow, and it's not very easy, well, I didn't think it was. Hey, are you planning on doing swimming lessons this summer, cuzz I'm wanting to get Aige into a class and my first thought was you!! I'm not sure if I have the correct e-mail for you anymore.
Sorry about the food poisoning-how awful! I loved your cakes. I have wanted to use foundant for a long time-your cakes were amazing! Mylee is so cute.
Yuck! That sounds awful! I am so sorry. Also, I can't believe that Mylee is one?! Seriously, where did that year go? She is adorable.
PS I LOVED the cake! You did a great job. It turned out awesome!
Post a Comment