We celebrated Mylee's birthday on March 21st at my parents home. All of my family was in town for the NCAA basketball games, so it worked out well to celebrate with everyone.

Liz made Mylee a bracelet and ring. So cute!

Kevin, Mylee and I

Here is the cake I tried making for Mylee's b-day. It was a lot of fun making this cake although it took longer than I had anticipated. It was my first time using fondant icing (for the bow). My cousin has done a few cakes with fondant and hers were very cute, so I wanted to try it. Thanks Michelle for the idea!!

Enjoying the cake and all the sugar.

Rob my brother with Stacie my sister. I bought party hats and Rob definately won the prize for wearing his hat the longest. I swear he had it on the entire night. Too bad there really wasn't a prize!

No comments:
Post a Comment