Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mylee turns 11 months!

Mylee's big news at 11 months is she started walking a few steps on her own. She first took her steps a couple days ago (Feb. 23) So we have been practicing a lot with her walking back and forth between Kev and I. I am sure it will be soon when she is walking all over. She loves her little walking toy and pushes it all over the house. She stands for a long period of time and a lot of times she ends up in a straddle position and stays there for quite a while. She also will do kisses in the air when we say 'kiss', and just once I have managed to time it just right where I actually get a kiss from her. We love our little Mylee!

Clapping while standing in straddle position

Hanging out with her friend Ava Eiband
Her favorite toy
another favorite toy taking a nap...zzzz...Her eyes opened the split second I took this. Recently Mylee has been attached to hanging onto any blanket or article of clothing. Once she finds something she holds onto it for quite a while. She plays with it and drags it around for a while. She loves when I fold laundry. Kissing herself in the mirror

No comments: