Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boise State vs. Utah State


Last Saturday we went to the Boise St. vs. Utah St. football game. It was tons of fun and Boise St. won 49-14 (I think). I love watching football and I also just love the atmosphere there. Mylee enjoyed it thanks to the little girl sitting next to us. Thanks Rob and Hadley for letting us have your tickets!

5 comments:

Cara said...

I'm jealous. I wanted to go and wear my Utah State shirt but I was told that I would be booed out of the statium.

Did you get my message about Mamma Mia?

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

What a fun game. I love college football season and have definitely missed it this year. BYU games have always been a highlight. I wish we would have known about the UCLA student tickets sooner, but maybe next year. :) By the way, you guys look so snuggly and warm in this picture. I am sure it was a little cold, but I kind of miss the snuggly, cozy winter weather.

Rick & Marianne said...

Kara,
It's fun to see your family. Mylee is so cute and getting so big! I love your family's halloween costumes! How fun. I loved seeing the Tobblers and Pruetts...what a fun party! It does remind me of the good old days! I hope you guys are doing great! Love, Mae

Jenn said...

I get so jealous when I see pictures of BSU games!! I will settle for watching them on TV for now. =) It looks like you guys had fun!!!

Cindy Spratling said...

Mylee is so cute! She is at such a fun age. Enjoy it while it lasts... before you know it, she will be potty trained and talk back like a sassy 2 year old!