Friday, October 24, 2008

what a day


Today was one of those fun days. Kevin and I woke up sick. ughh... Kevin stayed home half the day to help me with Mylee while he worked on bids and other paper work while I slept. I thought Mylee wasn't sick, but then after feeding her milk and rice cereal around noon we were on our way up to put her down and she lost everything she had just eaten. It doesn't look bad, but oh man...nasty. Kevin and I already had weak stomach's from the sickness we were dealing with. It splattered on the cupboards and the rug. Not very fun to clean up. She seemed fine the rest of the day which I am so glad. It is not fun to see your kids sick.

7 comments:

Jaime and Scott said...

Well you definately got your blogging caught up... hope you are feeling better and sorry you had such an awful day.

Kim Allen said...

Oh that's the worst when everyone is sick. Cute pumpkin's. I like the pic with your Dad going crazy with the carving knife, don't show his patients that picture!

Gunnell Fam said...

Hope you are all feeling better! what a crummy day. Looks like a fun tradition you started carving pumpkins. Also, the letters turned out great displayed on Mylee's wall!

Christi said...

Hey Kara! This is Christi (I used to be your roommate in Rexburg). Your little Mylee is adorable. We had a girl March 9th-Katelyn! I'm sorry that you got sick. Being sick is not fun, but with kids it is a lot worse! Feel free to check out my blog-I just started it last week! What a fun way to catch up!

Jill said...

I am so sorry you guys were sick, but I do have to laugh at how calm Kevin and Mylee are sitting for the picture with throw up all over the floor. You guys are awesome!

The Woolner Family said...

We had that last week too. It's so hard being a parent when you just want to lie in bed and be sick. Thanks for dinner last night, we had a great time.

CAMI said...

Oh man that sucks! Im sorry! I hate when Heather is sick! Hey I want you to help me do letters for Heather's room like the one you did for Mylee's!