Well not really, but we went to a large pond in Fruitland a few weeks ago and it was so fun. My brother and sister-in-law live out there and their friends own this place, I believe they use the water for irrigation. But they had a couple diving boards, canoes, pulley line, and rope swing to use. Towards the end the guys got in to play football with a greased up watermelon with mayo. It was pretty entertaining and by the end the girls were in on it too.

Neice and Nephews. Logan, Liz, Adam and Carter


4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun and i LOVE the 5 month baby pictures. she is such a CUTIE!!
You guys sure know how to have fun!
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe that you did a tri! Great Job!! You look so great for having a baby only 5 months ago! Mylee is so stinkin cute!! I love her beautiful eyes!
I didn't know they had a water park in Fruitland! It looks like you are all having a great time. Mylee looks so grown up. I love the picture of her laying on her cousin.
Post a Comment