


Photo shoots with an infant are so fun and also a lot of work. I had a couple friends come at different times and take pictures of Mylee. They both did an awesome job and were so patient. In between the feedings, a bathroom accident on mom (we had her diaper off for some photos and so of course with a 3 week old it's bound to happen), and lots of comforting to keep Mylee from crying we ended up with some great photos. There were so many cute pictures to choose from. These were just a few that were taken.
11 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures Kara. They look amazing.
I LOVE these photos! They are beautiful of everyone in your cute little family.
SO CUTE!!!!! I need to do this with tyler!
Those are so cute! I love the one with her pink bow. Newborn pics are the best!
hey Kara you have avery cute family adn congratulations on your cute little girl
Hey, it's the Delgadillos, found your blog from Shane & Amy's. Mylee is adorable!! What a beautiful family :)
Wowsers, those are beatiful pictures. It really is so fun to have pictures taken of your baby.
Oh those are so cute. You look so beautiful Kara!
what a cute little family! the pictures look great!
Oh wow!! She is just gorgeous!! Those pictures turned our great! You look fantastic too! It was so fun catching up on all the pictures of cute Mylee!
Kara, those pictures are..holy cow..good! Love em~
Heather
Post a Comment