Friday, May 2, 2008

Mylee Lyn

It is amazing how time has been flying by. Looking back on April, it seems each day was basically the same. Wake up late, get both of us ready, and try and get things done around the house or go and run errands, all focused around Mylee's eat, play, and nap time. I love it though. I can't believe it is already May. And honestly things are getting a lot better. I feel like I know how to be a mom(which I know there is still a ton to learn), and Mylee is more on a schedule where I feel like it is easier to go and do things. I wish our weather was nicer though. I feel like our Tulips have barely been up, and they are starting to look a little dead. I can't wait for the summer weather. Here are some pictures we took of Mylee when she was about a month old.


Here is Mylee with her new friend Elle Carrol. (Mylee on the left, Elle on the right) Elle is my good friend Julie Carrol's daughter. Julie had twins, Elle and Will back in January. We have already had a lot of fun hang out times. Last Sat. Julie and I took Mylee and Will on a nice long walk. It felt so good to get out and work out. I am still not running, but at least it was something, and I acually was sore from it. (not proud to admit)


Mylee's first bath!


Kevin and Mylee intently watching General Conference.


Mylee in her cute Sunday dress.


My mom made this blanket for Mylee.

6 comments:

nateandcole said...

She's cute Kara! Sounds like you're doing well if you're getting ready every day and getting on a schedule already! And Kevin is working hard, but so are you, just a different kind of work. :)

Your house shelves are beautiful. He did a good job on the house.

Jenn said...

Mylee is beautiful! It is nice when they start to settle into a schedule. It sounds like you are doing well. Isn't being a stay at home mom wonderful!!!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I love baby pictures. It is so fun having little girls to dress up, and put pretty bows in their hair. What a sweet girl.

The Harwood Family said...

She is really cute! I need to come and see her in person! I can't believe that it's already been almost 2 months. Your sister called me...I guess we'll see you this summer!

Janeen said...

Kara, Mylee is beautiful! You both look great. We would love to meet Mylee sometime! We are very happy for you.

Leslie Pond said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! Life is much better for mom and baby when they finally get into a schedule. Sounds like you are doing great. It took me a while to adjust to being a stay at home mom. I knew that I was busy all day but couldn't remember what I did. :)