I have been craving cereal so bad since being pregnant. Lately I have loved Bran Flakes with sugar, Grape Nuts, and Marshmallow Mateys. Bran Flakes is also great to mix in with Honey Bunches of Oats (w/almonds) I must be pregnant. I will wake up just starving in the morning. Sometimes even at 3:00 AM. I told Kevin in the middle of the night a couple weeks ago that I was having hunger pains, almost bad enough to make me get out of bed and make oatmeal. (it sounded good at the time) Did anyone else experience this? Anyways, this week I bought Marshmallow Mateys and it reminds me so much of college. I don't know if my old roomies remember, but I feel like I ate them all the time. Great memories!
6 comments:
First off, what a great Halloween party! I love your costumes. I always think that I want to dress up for Halloween, but I never have anywhere to go.
Secondly, the cravingsare so wierd when you are pregnant. I didn't have anything really strange, but I loved sour things (grapefruit, pickles, lemon anything, sourpatch kids etc). And spicy food wasn't so spicy to me while I was pregnant. Marc's mouth would be on fire, when eating salsa, and I felt like I could hardly taste it.
i always craved all the things that ended up giving me heart burn. it was so weird. i craved chinese food, peanut butter, and of course chocolate (but i still crave that, so it probably didn't have to do with being pregnant!)
That is funny that you mention Chinese Food. I just had that and I am paying for it now.
What an exciting time! Jen didn't have any real crazy cravings--though she always goes nuts for candy! It's fun to see the count going down.
I am glad that you are having cravings too because then I don't feel so bad for wanting different things either. I have been on a sweet tooth lately. The first trimester I always wanted steak... yikes! Anyway, glad that things are going so well! :) Talk to you soon!
Eat up, girl! You get to have anything you want!! I hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment