Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's BLOG time!


I have finally entered the blogging world. Whoohoo!!! I have loved reading blogs of my cousins and friends the last couple of months, and so I thought I would give it a try. Hopefully this works!

9 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Hooray!!! Welcome to the blogging world...it will be so much fun to keep in touch this way!

Ryan and Brittney said...

I am glad to see a Hymas entry into the blogging world...Maybe I will feel a bit more in touch with you all now! ...we're cousins again!! :) j/k

Camie said...

Hi Kara!
We love blogging--now we can keep up with you much easier! Keep the blogs and the pictures coming!

Liz said...

yeah kara!! i'm so happy you are blogging now. keep it up, it's a lot of fun. but beware, it can be very addicting!

Elizabeth said...

Welcome to blogging! I was hesitant to start, but we love keeping in touch with others via blogs. I agree with liz, it can be addicting!

Amy said...

Yeah Kara!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. You are going to love it. I am glad you are doing it because now I can keep up with all you are up to. Post pictures of your house - I want to see it. Weren't you building a house?

Alisa said...

yeah!!! I'm so excited to see you on here!!! You look so cute!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Hey give us an update! I want to see pictures of your house etc. :)

Alisa said...

We want some updates!! Let's see these pictures of the cute Kara and Kevin!